«
»

12 to Midnight, Books, Movies and TV

In Between

04.12.05 | Comment?

Lots of things in my life feel “in progress” right now. Green’s Guide to Ghosts: Savaged edition is finally out and available for sale both at RPGNow and Great White Games. That’s a nice feeling. However, I re-organized my “to do” list this morning and came up with a dozen things I need to do for 12 to Midnight. Needless to say, I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed. One area I’d like to deligate is the website. I really enjoy working on the website, but I don’t have time to do all the cool things I’d like to do with it. Nor do I see myself having such time in the next six months to a year. It’s also one of the few areas I feel like I could hand off to someone else without fear of quality slipping. I’m too much of a control freak to ever give up input in editing or art direction. I see our website redesign as being more of a technical exercise than a creative one, I suppose. I want to see it redone with CSS rather than tables, and some pages done with CMS/Blogging tool. I think WordPress would do 90% of what we need it to do as a site backbone. The other 10% could probably be done by someone with the technical know-how to squeeze the most out of the system. So… if you know anyone interested in taking over webmaster duties (and willing to work cheap), send ’em our way.

We’ve got a lot of cool projects in the works. Some horror/sanity rules I’m supposed to be editing right now. Two new adventures. Another game aid that could potentially turn into a series. And of course Modern Dispatch. There’s even more projects further out on the calendar, but they’re still just in the outline stage. This is going to be a good year for 12 to Midnight.

Still working on To Reign in Hell. I will finish it. Really. I did finish Lone Star Nation. It’s a great book and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in Texas history.

I saw Sin City last weekend. Wow, what a cool movie. See it. Then see it again. I also saw the first 45 minutes of The Village. “They” say it is predictible, but I can’t tell where it’s going yet. I like what I’ve seen so far, though. Hopefully I’ll finish it tonight or tomorrow.

RSS feed

Comments

No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.


«
»

Bad Behavior has blocked 321 access attempts in the last 7 days.